I have a dreadful addiction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know another one like that, where they are refered to as parking spaces...I´ll leave it up to your imagination as I don´t want to offend!!

mania:
I did it way before but you told me you're married
:((((
Mania

I know. I almost told her to take a number but i thought it would come across as arrogant.... :)

R..

Ok, another thread gone into the toilet.
As for olives, large green ones, stuffed with Jalepenos, or Garlic Cloves, yummy.
Tomato Juice must have additional ingredients, hot sauce, beer, or vodka.:07:

Lightning Fish:
Summer is too far into the future to think about just yet. Have you got anything in mind?

Bill.

Not sure. I really should go to Canada..... I'm off to Egypt in December, as you know. I think I'll take an extra week of vacation next year too and make a dive vacation. If you're finished with your PhD in time I would like to hook up.

R..

Diver0001:
I can't keep my hands off of this stuff: Turkish olives and tomato juice.

R..

i love tomatoe juice with worstershire sauce and tabasco and a little lemon juice yummm!

raya:
I know another one like that, where they are refered to as parking spaces...I´ll leave it up to your imagination as I don´t want to offend!!
Hola

No de mer dss,tu es seata persona catanlan AIH,ses en les abplar com comodor

batin nes de tu ver es guardieros ecapan en Navar,no catalane que posibele en las

despara traditional der piog .Rota total Rota! Ouero Vero,done quas;que ses tu

nomrbe (ener mer leguesta se tu es de cadawes)?!

7*

Back
Top Bottom