I have a dreadful addiction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I never aquired a taste for olives. Occasionally on a pizza, perhaps, but not something I would have as a snack. *shrug*

One persons favorite snack is anothers, "God, you're not going to EAT that, are you?"

I'm for the most part a chips and salsa guy, (Tostitoes hint of Lime), but cavier and Ritz crackers is pretty good, too!

CDFDiveMaster:
Come on....he's a bum....I'm sure you deserve a better dive buddy than that...get over it and have a glass of red and celebrate what's to come.

Sure you posted that in the right thread? It sounds like you're addressing Raya.

R..

I think we need to meet...Diver0001 bring your turkish olives..we can all bring a bottle of red from wherever in the world we come from, we´ll have a dive in the morning, and spend the rest of the day muching and sipping! Does that not sound like a good idea?..ps. had a glass of red last night, and thought of all of you!

Diver0001:
Raya, Are you hitting on me? I think I need to blush.... :)

R..
I did it way before but you told me you're married
:((((
Mania

Well raya - I have a saying (sorry guys :D).
Man are like a toilet - either full of **** (you know which word should be here) or occupied
Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom