I have a dreadful addiction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't either....but they do sound intriguing.

Tomato Juice..... yucck :11:

Diver0001:
I can't keep my hands off of this stuff: Turkish olives and tomato juice.

At the same time? I used to think that you were the Voice of Reason on Scubaboard, now I'm having second thoughts. Surely, someone has stolen your identity and is trying to discredit your reputation...

So what's the story- how do you get your fix? Bowl of olives, and a glass of tomato juice, or are you mixing them and eating them with a spoon like cereal? Maybe a martini glass with tomato juice, a hint of vermouth, and 3 olives on a spear? :D

do it easy:
At the same time? I used to think that you were the Voice of Reason on Scubaboard, now I'm having second thoughts. Surely, someone has stolen your identity and is trying to discredit your reputation...

LOL. That's why I needed to come clean on this... :D

So what's the story- how do you get your fix? Bowl of olives, and a glass of tomato juice, or are you mixing them and eating them with a spoon like cereal? Maybe a martini glass with tomato juice, a hint of vermouth, and 3 olives on a spear? :D

A wine glass full to tomato juice and a small metal bowl of olives, about 50-60 grams at a time. It's the perfect, sit-down-and-write-on-scubaboard snack... :D

There at lots of different kinds of olives but these Turkish ones from the Marmara province are far and away the best. They're dried until they begin to shrivel up and then marinated in salt water. The taste is salty but mixed with an intense olive flavour. MMMMMMMM !!

R..

After the night I had last night, I could really do with a nice bowl of olives, some chill out music and a beautiful bottle of red!! Instead I have to sit here in the office until 6 pm, (its now only 11:50 am) and the sun is shining....oh someone please have a glass for me!

you sure you're not just trying to get a rise out of mo2vation? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom