I got bent without reason

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also still have a little fluid on my knee I hope it goes down cause my wife said it is super painfull to have it drained. .

I hope you are feeling better by now. Thanks for posting.

I didn't get a chance to read the entire thread, but regarding the knee fluid, I know the excess fluid on the knees causes a lot of pain.
I torn my ACL on both knees playing soccer. I had one drained during arthroscopic surgery 10 yrs ago. On the left knee, I walked in to the doctor's appt on crutches and it was drained sticking a big needle directly to the knee...Ouch it hurt :eek: but I came out walking just fine.

actually you have to where all cotton and no electrical devices due to the 100 percent o2 hmm boom. Good question though they also ground you out so there is no static

FWIW, I have three friends who got what they thought were undeserved hits in the last few years. Two of them turned out to have PFOs and the third is currently being evaluated for one. The two with the PFOs had them repaired and are now back in the water after 3 months dry.

PFOs are relatively common in the general population and unless you're specifically tested for it, you may never know you have one - they generally don't cause symptoms. However, if you have migraines, particularly with aura, *and* you've had what you think is an undeserved hit, you should most DEFINITELY get checked for one as there's a strong correlation between PFOs and migraines with aura. In fact, many migraineurs who have their PFOs closed find that their migraines are either cured or extremely reduced in frequency after the closure....(bonus!)....

Thanks so much for the reality check. Sorry to hear you had a one-in-a-million bad day, but thanks for sharing since we should all keep the possibility in the back of our minds. Great info for everyone. At least you got a couple of uninterrupted hours of ESPN! Bela-choke made a great call...ha ha.

Hmmmm--interesting question--do they have WiFi in chambers?:)

actually you have to where all cotton and no electrical devices due to the 100 percent o2 hmm boom. Good question though they also ground you out so there is no static
I watched movies through the glass (round tube chamber). I suppose I could have had my wife hold my laptop. :wink:

if you have migraines, particularly with aura, *and* . . .

What is "migraines with aura"? I've not heard the "with aura" part.

From what I understand (and that's woefully little) a migraine with an aura is a migraine that's accompanied by visual changes, such as "spots" in your vision.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom