I give up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fin59

Contributor
Reaction score
Physically: Arkansas Mentally: Cozumel :)
# of dives
500 - 999
I give up folks…..we aren't leaving until Oct 30, but I can't get any work done. I keep reading Scubaboard, looking at our Cozumel pics and thinking about the upcoming trip and past trips. Anyone else have this problem?

Attachments

• Cozumel 09 336.jpg
    Cozumel 09 336.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 48
12 Step program here I come. Of course, anytime away from work *is* a vacation.

Not going to Cozumel but I am going to Roatan in December. I found your post so you know what's on my mind. My employer may not be getting his money's worth for some time to come......

PICT8386.jpg

Taken in Cancun in Sept.

I give up folks…..we aren't leaving until Oct 30, but I can't get any work done. I keep reading Scubaboard, looking at our Cozumel pics and thinking about the upcoming trip and past trips. Anyone else have this problem?

There's a very simple solution to this problem: send me your tickets and reservation information. I'll have a good time for you, take some nice pictures, and tell you all about it. Then you'll be free to more important things like work.

Been going through the same scenario since 1992. I was just there in August and wont be back until May 12th. for 9 days. We usually go twice a year.

My daughter, who is also my dive partner, keeps telling me to get a life and talk about something else beside diving and eating in Cozumel. Less than 5 days before we touch down in drift dive capital, great tacos, and excellent drinks. I need to read some more post from SB divers just to get ready for my trip. hehehehe :cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom