I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How could I forget about the Thundercats!
Lol that was great, great...
icosm14.gif

I agree, Snarf was a total wuss but a loveable one, hmm and let's not forget Liono our brave and intrepid hero.

As for Mummra's lackey it is standard practice to have the most retarded hench-men possible, it's just not fun without them :p.

He did have a cool transformation when he became the bandaged, cape bellowing uber-villain..

So question of the day or next day, how is there one female Smurf and 100 male smurfs...
What is going on there, I demand to know :D!
Not bad ratios there eh, Polerin eyebrow.

Smurfs were asexual so it didn't matter.. After all Gargamel MADE Smurfette (as an evil brunette who became a good blonde... yeah ok).... And they never explained where Baby Smurf and the Smurflings ever came from. They just appeared one day.

Yeah 100 boys and only a couple of good ones... Handy was always fixing things to the exclusion of ALL else, Papa looked at her as a daughter (even tho technically Gargamel was her father -Stars Wars tie in) ... actually they are the only ones I can think of that were worth any Smurfette effort...and she was just there as a plot device anyhow.

I am sooooo old!!!!
Smurfs were from my college days. And the transformers I remember watching with my son!!!!

I was a Speed Racer girl and my favorite Kimba the white lion. I loved that show!!!

ha ha, penny's old! 5 whole years older than me!! ok, warner brothers first and foremost. lovelovelove bugs bunny et al. love. love ren & stimpy - perfect cartoon to be hungover by. it all made so much sense... like beavis & butthead and south park. once did a perfect beavis voice only to find out that the person i did it for didn't watch. it was heartbreaking, and i've never done it as well since. used to watch smurfs, but was in highschool so knew it was kitchy. never watched fraggles - didn't have cable until i moved out to school. liked old muppet show. watched mutual of omaha's wild kingdom a lot, but that's just what you get when there are only 3.25 channels (pbs was dependent upon weather). hated marlon's flat voice - 'oh, look, jim's being eaten by the lions...' didn't watch transformers or speed racer, but watched something similar by default - my brother liked it and we only had one tv. and it didn't have a remote. can i get some violins, please? it was the one with tiny the chubby mentally challenged member of the team, and they had some sort of jets or something. hated tom & jerry except for the one where tom makes the zoot suit out of the hammock.

ok, for the serious part. flirting - good. cheating - bad. end of story for me. never been cheatee or cheater, though i've been accused by the evil ex while he was boffing the other woman. paging dr freud... can we say 'transference'?

polerin312:
Smurfs were asexual so it didn't matter.. After all Gargamel MADE Smurfette (as an evil brunette who became a good blonde... yeah ok).... And they never explained where Baby Smurf and the Smurflings ever came from. They just appeared one day.

Yeah 100 boys and only a couple of good ones... Handy was always fixing things to the exclusion of ALL else, Papa looked at her as a daughter (even tho technically Gargamel was her father -Stars Wars tie in) ... actually they are the only ones I can think of that were worth any Smurfette effort...and she was just there as a plot device anyhow.

Your knowledge of Smurfs is impressive to say the least :D.
Asexual? That's news to me..
There was this 'French' kind of smurf, maybe he would have been worth her effort. Hehe eyebrow

What can I say, Jam... grew up in the sticks where the wasn't much to do on Sat BUT watch cartoons... in the winter anyway. In the summer I was too busy fishing/swimming/canoeing in the lake behind my house :D

And even Smurfette knew the French guy was a waste of time :wink:

Wow did I miss a whole bunch! Let me catch up, women chase me with harpoons and dogs, I run like the devil and sometimes speak to them. My favorite cartoons were Clutch Cargo and Captain Fathom (I am old). Someone mentioned the Smurfs were on when they were in college, I was divorced twice when the Smurfs came on...

adurso:
Wow did I miss a whole bunch! Let me catch up, women chase me with harpoons and dogs, I run like the devil and sometimes speak to them. My favorite cartoons were Clutch Cargo and Captain Fathom (I am old). Someone mentioned the Smurfs were on when they were in college, I was divorced twice when the Smurfs came on...
:lol2:
NOW I really like you!!!

So does that make you like, 80, or what? :05:

pennypue:
:lol2:
NOW I really like you!!!

So does that make you like, 80, or what? :05:

I am past my first half century, although I feel the same as I always have, but others insist I act like I am 16

adurso:
I am past my first half century, although I feel the same as I always have, but others insist I act like I am 16
Is there something wrong with that? :11:
They are just jealous :wink: :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom