I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well. ... I was referring to standing, not swimming...if swimming then 7'10". Why? Cause it sounds like a good number (and I will not attain, unless I start freediving and use them big ole cressisubs!)

Uh Oh this thread is not at the top anymore! Lets see now... tattoos have been done, backplate versus bc, no.....lds versus on-line, nope......ummmm read any good books lately?

To answer all..
Got my tattoo last Friday (without BabyDuck's immoral support or a handsome CB to hold my hand I might add. But to be far, She was in NC & my 1st choice CB is in IRAQ so no hard feelings :wink: )
Diva XLT BC
LDS (so far)
Last book I read was The Historian ... started the latest Dean Koontz but couldn't get into it for some reason.

No tattoos on Pue

Back plate
On-line
Book is The Five Love Languages :07:

Tattoos coming soon, my whole back (almost)
Backplate
ON-line
East of Eden (2nd time) and Love in the Time of Cholera.

Phoenix tattoo, right arm/shoulder
BI BC Knighthawk
Last Dive

Hey, the tattoo thread has been moved to the Archives!!! We are now leading the most number of replies by over 500!!!

That is great Fire but you didn't give a reply like the rest of us...
Give!!!

No tattoo's (Really want one though) I guess I'm just a big chicken
Love my Diva LX
A little bit of both, Reg and BC from LDS and all the other stuff on-line, :heart: LeisurePro
And I just finished Jenna Jameson's Autobiography

No Tats (yuk)
DSS BP/W 4Lb. SS
LDS first, then online
Last book I read was...hmmm haven't read a book in a while, mostly magazines..but have been skimming through "how to deal with difficult people."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom