I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think we do! AND, I'm almost to my 1000th post!!! Woohoo!!!

Firebrand:
I think we do! AND, I'm almost to my 1000th post!!! Woohoo!!!
New goal, go Firebrand

dlndavid:
New goal, go Firebrand
Yeah, I have a LOT more posts to go to catch up you you! That may take me a few years! However, I do put on a LOT of miles on my truck. I bought it new in April of 03, and it had 35 miles on it (I put on about 8 of those during the test drive) and now it has just over 60,500 miles on it!

Hmm stop diving? or stop whining? J/P

How is 'Bama this time of the year anyways?

I wasn't whining, just stating how numbers seem to rack up when you're having fun. Alabama is ok, but I'd rather be back in Florida. Things are starting to cool off, the high on saturday is supposed to be 73, but that's not going to stop me from diving in a cold quarry!

I was just kidding bro. Are you at Polk?

MilitantMedic:
I was just kidding bro. Are you at Polk?
HECK NO! I'm up in northern Alabama at Redstone Arsenal.

Oh missed that "northern" part. I dunno I'll stick with Hawaii if you ask me =).

Yeah, the land where diving is a year-round activity. The scenery isn't as nice here, and the diving season is very limited, unless you have a dry suit, but most people around here don't.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom