I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
We call ours the "Don't Look" look. :D
Kida like the "had over the mouth good moring" good moring :D

I think you meant "Klondike" look.

Firebrand:
I think you meant "Klondike" look.
Hey who asked you?:wink:Oh it's you Firebrad, did't recogize you, must be somethig wrog with my keyboard. :D

dlndavid:
Kinda like the "hand over the mouth good morning" good morning :D
Why yes, yes, I do, Raisin Boy.
You really shouldn't eat those raisins just before bedtime, your morning breath might benefit from it. And hence, your wife's nose as well. :D (See, always looking out for her.:))

dlndavid:
Hey who asked you?:wink:Oh it's you Firebrad, did't recogize you, must be somethig wrog with my keyboard. :D
Either that, or you're missig a figer!

Hey Firbrad...how may figers am I holdig up? :multi:

BabyDuck:
you're the one who was talking about the mountain talking to him, jam! that's where raisin boy is coming from...

Thanks, that really cleared things up for me!
Sometimes it's hard for me to keep track of what's said much less what I've said :D :).

dlndavid:
swoosh...thanks babyduck for clearing that up. Jamdiver... Jamdiver... I hear the mountain calling again. :wink:

Hehe, you know further down on the mountain where they grow th coffee there's wild ginger growing on the side of the road. Picked some once..... but it wasn't that potent :11:. All that mountain air must not be good for it, hmmmph!

It's stopped calling my name, possible weekend dive :).

How about a new video game... :sonic: Sonic Hedgehog and his new sidekick Raison Buoy

Back
Top Bottom