I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

polerin312:
You're right Penny. Special dispensations are ALWAYS given for camping, especially when all personal hygene is being sacrificed for the event.
AND, you'll also note that the guys don't shave on camping trips either.
And their face gets A LOT more stubbly than my legs!!

In the interest of a thread about nothing, a couple of students were just in my office looking at the under water pictures on my wall (a couple of which are entered in the diver dude contest, vote early and often) and they said :"Oh have you been scuba diving?" And I said: "Here's your sign"..... O tempora, O mores!

adurso:
In the interest of a thread about nothing, a couple of students were just in my office looking at the under water pictures on my wall (a couple of which are entered in the diver dude contest, vote early and often) and they said :"Oh have you been scuba diving?" And I said: "Here's your sign"..... O tempora, O mores!
Adurso, you should also give us the link!!!
You can't go begging for votes and then expect us to work for it too!!

Hey, You speakin' Latin?

dlndavid:
Someday, when I hear my name being called. dlndavid... dlndavid...Sshhee, there it is. :D

I think that raisin over there has finally taken over your mind :D.

you're the one who was talking about the mountain talking to him, jam! that's where raisin boy is coming from...

swoosh...thanks babyduck for clearing that up. Jamdiver... Jamdiver... I hear the mountain calling again. :wink:

pennypue:
AND, you'll also note that the guys don't shave on camping trips either.
And their face gets A LOT more stubbly than my legs!!

We call it the Klondike look :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom