I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyDuck:
don't do cpr. let it live a natural life.

on a non-related topic, i forgot to put last night's wash in the dryer this morning. thank goodness it isn't hot, or it would go sour - ick! and i didn't shave this morning. no need until thursday...
I hate that laundry sour thing. YUCK.

I shaved this morning.

What's happening on Thursday? :05:

next date. last night's cancelled, a shave wasted. he had to go to las vegas on business. i wish those types of sudden business trips came up in women's health, but they just don't.

So ladies, is it easier to get into a wetsuit after a fres shave of the legs, or after a few days of stubble?

Seems easier smooth... course I am partial to smooth anyway... only go wolfy in the winter... I mean Why Bother & it keeps me warmer. Since I get cold so easily anyway.. and certain areas you don't want chilly!

Like legs... dirty minds. :wink:

I always shave. Well almost always. It's not for them, it's for ME.

So I just love when men complain about having to shave every day and how rough that is on them!!! How long it takes. Poor babies. Then I show them how long my legs are and tell them to quit their whining and complaining!!!! Sheeesh!

And Fire, I wouldn't know, I've never tried to put on a wetsuit when I'm fulla stubble. Ain't gonna happen. :no

pennypue:
And Fire, I wouldn't know, I've never tried to put on a wetsuit when I'm fulla stubble. Ain't gonna happen. :no

Ahem........... :D

Penny, if there was a man around me to complain, I WOULD be shaving all the time. Kinda like that Country song "Did I shave my legs for this?" Some days/weeks/months... it just ain't worth it!

Tho nothing nicer than smooth legs on satin sheets.... even if it is just me on 'em! :wink:

Jamdiver:
You know you're as cryptic as ever..., So when will you be gracing my country with your presence hehe :)

Or am I totally off base here?
Someday, when I hear my name being called. dlndavid... dlndavid...Sshhee, there it is. :D

Squalus:
Ahem........... :D

No.

One or two days does NOT count when one is camping AND not showering. :tongue:

You're right Penny. Special dispensations are ALWAYS given for camping, especially when all personal hygene is being sacrificed for the event.

Back
Top Bottom