I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah, yeah, yeah, but did you shave?

BabyDuck:
It just so happens I did, with my new Braun shaver that was charged once over two weeks ago and still going strong, now that's amazing.

BabyDuck:

With my Norelco, on my face that is....As I am older and seem to have acquired a "sunroof" on the back of my head I want to make it easy and shave the whole thing, but wife and daughter rose up in arms....I was thinking shaved head, power goatee, earring, but was informed I have passed age for mid-life crisis.....

nah, i say go for it! you don't dictate their hairstyles! or do you? if you do, quit. but eye brow ring instead. i mean, if yer gonna have a crisis, then fling a freakin' crisis!!

Better a hair crisis than a sports car or a little sumtin' sumtin' on the side!

Hey, I'm 27 and I'm already developing a solar panel!

Last guy I dated was bald... actually most of the guys I have dated have had thinning hair. Even my ex usually had the high & tight while we were married. Now he looks like Grizzly Adams :froggy: Yuck!

Go figure....

I like the solar panel description, kind of six million dollar mannish, ..." I am not balding, that is my solar panel for recharging my batteries"...

There is nothing wrong with a bit of baldness.

Oh Vin Diesel, how I love thee.... :07:

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

hmm, i'm more into scruffy longish hair myself, like viggo in lotr. sigh.

but i've never actually dated anyone with longish hair. first married a marine & then a soldier. i guess i'm repressing or something...

Back
Top Bottom