I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nova:
wouldn't that be the DIR forum :D

I just couldn't resist, I guess I'm banned from this group also :14:
NAH... Fire doesn't ban anyone from his group. That's why we love him & it :10:
Besides it's WAY more fun to make fun and belittle them until they stop posting! :D

:joke:

So if you were stuck on a deserted island and you could have three (your choice), what would they be and why?

Rule: Nothing that will get you off the island.

This should be good for quite a few posts.

flint; to start fires
fishing pole w/hooks; I just love to fish
my wife; she loves to eat fish (plus she's good company)

Humph! I'm gonna start my own group! Anybody that wants to join has to fill out an application with the $5 membership fee. Make all checks payable to the Hotel Bonai- I mean CWTCSG ( Chris's Way To Cool Scuba Gang)
:D
Chris

Itote:
Humph! I'm gonna start my own group! Anybody that wants to join has to fill out an application with the $5 membership fee. Make all checks payable to the Hotel Bonai- I mean CWTCSG ( Chris's Way To Cool Scuba Gang)
04.gif

Chris
Interesting you have the same first name as me.., hmmm
But the Cartman avatar will just not do..
If I join I'll have to get a special discount :05:

As an aside do any of you guys hike/climb?
There's a 7402 ft. (2256 meter) peak calling my name and supposedly you can see Cuba on a clear day from there.. :14:

Jamdiver, Jamdiver.... I think I hear it too. :D

dlndavid:
Jamdiver, Jamdiver.... I think I hear it too.
04.gif

Lol, so you say
04.gif
hehe, well it can be ascended in a day fairly easily from the starting point of Mavis Bank.
I'm more interested in the possible photographic opportunities and the ethereal nature of the forest that I'll walk through.
Last time I was in the general area I thought I was in New Zealand or somewhere because of all the fog and cold...
The Cuba bit is bait though, it's almost always too cloudy to see it from there.
:frosty: Can be as cold as 25F on the peak :frosty:
I'll get around to climbing it one of these days..
http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20030817/out/out1.html
Blue_mountain_trail_3.jpg

Blue_mountain_peak_1.jpg

Blue_mountain_peak_2.jpg

did anyone dive this weekend? i got blown out of atlantic beach, nc. what a bummer.

I don't understand the question!?!?!?!? Where's my group?!?!?!? Where do I belong?!?!?!?

it's ok, little sparrow. chill a bit. you can be in the group... :wink:

so, didja dive? didja, huh? didja? gotta get a fix somehow since i couldn't get wet myself...

Back
Top Bottom