I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hahaha... i just bought a 1942 Mosin Nagant... all matching stuff... nice shooter
for a Russian gun

In the UK (I don't know about the US or elsewhere) we have the ultimate man magazine - "Guns and Tackle".

You can really freak out the men at the dive shop by sitting behind the desk, reading "Guns and Tackle" and cleaning your nails with a dive knife... :D

I love being the only girl in a very male environment.

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

NauticalbutNice:
In the UK (I don't know about the US or elsewhere) we have the ultimate man magazine - "Guns and Tackle".

You can really freak out the men at the dive shop by sitting behind the desk, reading "Guns and Tackle" and cleaning your nails with a dive knife... :D

I love being the only girl in a very male environment.

And then proceed to cut some cheese and salami with the same knife, then clean your teeth with it :D

I got a millon of 'em

I like to wind up the guys at the shop (not my boss or the staff but the customers) because some of them can be so "OH...MY...GOD...THERE'S A GIRL WORKING IN OUR DIVE SHOP!!!".

And I love to go Xena Warrior Diver on them.

I'm a bad bad girl

H2Andy:
hahaha... i just bought a 1942 Mosin Nagant... all matching stuff... nice shooter
for a Russian gun

Amazing, I just sold/pawned my 1954 Mosin (new from wrapper, 100% matched bits) to ReefGuy with a LOT of good brass ammo (don't use anything but brass with the mosin!!) - clean accurate shots at 500yrds. Interesting sight in at 100 yards.

Alternative to a tooth brush, very fine steel wool.

I found an antique sewing machine set out for trash collection just the other day :)

NauticalbutNice:
I like to wind up the guys at the shop (not my boss or the staff but the customers) because some of them can be so "OH...MY...GOD...THERE'S A GIRL WORKING IN OUR DIVE SHOP!!!".

And I love to go Xena Warrior Diver on them.

I'm a bad bad girl

Hehe, make sure to question their purchasing decisions while indirectly questioning their masculinity..
"My, that's a small knife your buying but I guess that'll do."
"You'll want those under-garments in size small, won't you?"

:D:D

NauticalbutNice:

What about the ultimate laddy magazine FHM or Maxim UK?
It's too juvenile for me and that's saying something!:14:

Jamdiver:
Hehe, make sure to question their purchasing decisions while indirectly questioning their masculinity..
"My, that's a small knife your buying but I guess that'll do."
"You'll want those under-garments in size small, won't you?"

:D:D

It is fun to pick out the biggest knife in the shop and say "Yeah, that's the one I have"

Not true but funny

Back
Top Bottom