I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MilitantMedic:
Wow I hope I get a celebration too!
You'll be there before you know it!!! BTW, we're only eight posts away from having the most replies to a thread that are still active within this forum!!!

So who else hates mosquitoes?
They've been eating me alive of late...

i do, i do! but ours are nearly gone for the year, thank goodness.

there are 2 kinds here - small enough to get through the holes in the screen door, and big enough to *open* the screen door!

Lucky you!
Lol, it's gotten to the point where I offer my arm in nightly sacrifice to them hehe, so they don't bite the rest of me.

Most of the anti-mosquito products don't really work for me, but hey I shouldn't complain.
I leave my windows open all the time :11doh::D

We have some kind of infestation that I want to set off the bug bombs that don't leave a residue, but my wife doesn't think that's a good idea.

drink more beer :beer_yum: , the mosquitos :blahblah: don't like the yeast in your blood, good excuse, I mean reason as any :D

Just a few more responses needed to have the most active responses!!!

Firebrand:
Just a few more responses needed to have the most active responses!!!
:06: What do you mean? "most active responses"

We'll beat that tattoo thread with the most responses for an active thread in this forum!

But I think this post did it, so YEA!!!!

you are obsessed. try borrowing david's tinfoil hat and see if that settles your nerves.

Back
Top Bottom