I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son
Hey I'm not fat, well not that fat :D

Firebrand:
How about this one...

"Gozer the traveler - he will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronai, the traveler came as a large and moving TORR! Then during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketric suplicants, they chose a new form for him - that of a giant SLOAR! Many subs and zools knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar THAT day, I can tell you!!!"

Yes, I actually have that line memorized!
funniest line ever...

who you gonna call?

Firebrand:
How about this one...

"Gozer the traveler - he will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronai, the traveler came as a large and moving TORR! Then during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketric suplicants, they chose a new form for him - that of a giant SLOAR! Many subs and zool's knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar THAT day, I can tell you!!!"

Yes, I actually have that line memorized!
Darlin' you REALLY need to get out more...

Tho I have no room to talk. I have alot of songs & movies memorized too :D

If I watch a movie two or three times, I can nearly recite the whole thing. What's really bad is when I buy a soundtrack, listen to it, then the movie plays itself in my mind! (My wife created a "no-reciting-lines-while-watching-the-movie" rule for me!)

dlndavid:
Hey I'm not fat, well not that fat :D
I am. :(

Fire, I only apply that rule with certain movies or when someone is there who hasn't seen it. My son & I enjoy doing the dialogue to some of our movies, kind of the poor woman's MST3K

Firebrand:
If I watch a movie two or three times, I can nearly recite the whole thing. What's really bad is when I buy a soundtrack, listen to it, then the movie plays itself in my mind! (My wife created a "no-reciting-lines-while-watching-the-movie" rule for me!)
Fire, I'm the Yin to your Yang. I can watch a movie and about half way through perk and say, "Hey, I think I've seen this before!"

I have Movie Alzheimers.

penny, that's so funny!!

fire, i'm with you. i can quote all of 'bonnie & clyde' to this day - because it was one of the few movies on VIDEO DISC when we had a disc player. remember them - about the size of a record album? you had to turn them over halfway through the movie? anyway, we rented that one a few times...

So do you remember rotary phones too?

I learned to dial a telephone on with a rotary phone! My first car had an 8-track player, and I even know what a 33 is!

Back
Top Bottom