I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyDuck:
your delta tau chi name is...flounder!

hee hee hee. love that flick.

You're all worthless and weak! Now drop and give me twenty! :D

did y'all see 'van wilder'? with otter as the dad?

sharky60:
I'd make a comment...but I'm not part of this group.
Actually his nick name should be... birthday boy! :hb2: Since it is your birthday, we will let you join our happy group. Tho you could join anyway...
:bday:

dlndavid:
You're all worthless and weak! Now drop and give me twenty! :D

fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

i'm in love with a retard.

is he bigger than me?

I think vegetables can be very sensuous, don't you?

Hey Peter, what's happening? Yeah, I'm giong to have to ask you to come in on Saturday, and while you're at it, you'd better come in on Sunday too.

not enough letters in 'yeeeeaaahhh'...

How about this one...

"Gozer the traveler - he will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronai, the traveler came as a large and moving TORR! Then during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketric suplicants, they chose a new form for him - that of a giant SLOAR! Many subs and zool's knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar THAT day, I can tell you!!!"

Yes, I actually have that line memorized!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom