I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

prolly stuck in nc for christmas, but planning TWO count'em TWO trips to fl in the new year! woo hoo! one in jan, one in feb...looking forward to both. really, it's three in two - a rec-to-tech workshop, cavern, and some trip with some people...i don't remember much about that one...must be the brainwashing. yep, there's the scent of the dryer sheets.

I will not be going anywhere until at least June! Agghhh! But I will hit the Keys in June and Venice in July

adurso:
I will not be going anywhere until at least June! Agghhh! But I will hit the Keys in June and Venice in July

If you do make sure you post on the Florida Conch Divers forum. You will have dive buddies galore. Check out the forum and see what ag reat time we have.
You can also PM me and we can set up some great dives.

SmokeAire:
If you do make sure you post on the Florida Conch Divers forum. You will have dive buddies galore. Check out the forum and see what ag reat time we have.
You can also PM me and we can set up some great dives.

I always post on the Conch divers forum when I travel down there, my misfortune is to be traveling on weekends and diving during the week while everyone else is at work. I also travel with a bit of a circus, my diving wife, two children and niece. When we are in the Keys we dive Largo in a private boat, at Venice Florida West and off the beach...great fun

adurso:
I always post on the Conch divers forum when I travel down there, my misfortune is to be traveling on weekends and diving during the week while everyone else is at work. I also travel with a bit of a circus, my diving wife, two children and niece. When we are in the Keys we dive Largo in a private boat, at Venice Florida West and off the beach...great fun
Hey Buddy :D (he's rich you know)

dlndavid:
SeaLife DC310 Digital with one strobe and just picked up a diffuser, wide angle lens, Macro 8X & 16X Close-up lens, and 4 more batteries and chargers. I just can't stop buying scuba stuff.

http://www.leisurepro.com/Prod/ItemIndex_6/CategoryID_971/Context_965/Sort_SKU/DescSort_0/Filter_1%3d511/SLFDC31M.html

Oooh nice, that's about as much as my entire scuba related purchases this christmas :D.
Macro lenses are definetly nice, if I buy anything else for my cam it would probably be a macro lense first and not a strobe.

I'm going with a Canon A610 and the manufacturer housing.

Put down the credit card, put it away!

I'm going somewhere cold for Christmas, where I can forget what the sun looks like :D hehe.

Jamdiver:
Oooh nice, that's about as much as my entire scuba related purchases this christmas :D.
Macro lenses are definetly nice, if I buy anything else for my cam it would probably be a macro lense first and not a strobe.

I'm going with a Canon A610 and the manufacturer housing.

Put down the credit card, put it away!

I'm going somewhere cold for Christmas, where I can forget what the sun looks like :D hehe.
I bought it brand new on ebay at more than half off, got lucky, nobody was bidding against me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom