I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

polerin312:
As our day of thanksgiving approaches, how about sharing what you are
thankful for this year.

I am thankful my son is doing so much better this year, in school and
emotionally. I am very thankful for my achievement of my dream to
become certified and the great new friends it has brought me, including
all of you. I am thankful for recently plundered gear that I will be
able to use this Christmas when I go to Fl and (hopefully) dive in
Marvel's side yard with her, Jenny & the KCM. I am thankful for all my
trials and tribulations this year and the lessons I learned from them.

I am also thankful for a certain man who has made the last week very
interesting for me.... :D

Very nice Erin.

There several things I'm grateful for. The main one is being able to be in the right place at the right time and position to help my parents when they needed it the most. It was the hardest payback I have ever done but it was worth it.
The second is having such a wonderful friend in Jenny whom has made my move to Hollywood and my new job possible by opening up her house to me and putting up with my quirkiness.
I'll have more to be grateful for later this year as the best is yet to come.

SmokeAire:
Very nice Erin.

There several things I'm grateful for. The main one is being able to be in the right place at the right time and position to help my parents when they needed it the most. It was the hardest payback I have ever done but it was worth it.
The second is having such a wonderful friend in Jenny whom has made my move to Hollywood and my new job possible by opening up her house to me and putting up with my quirkiness.
I'll have more to be grateful for later this year as the best is yet to come.

PS: I'm also very grateful that there has not been any barf-worthy posts so far. I'm outa bags.
:D

I cannot believe how far youse guys are allowing this thread to drop! Come on now, where is everyone?

SmokeAire:
PS: I'm also very grateful that there has not been any barf-worthy posts so far. I'm outa bags.
:D
I'm thankful for wonderful diving friends, my children, Scubaboard (for being the medium through which I met him) and for my very own, very special, wonderful, sexy, caring, intelligent, amusing (hehehehe) (ok I'll stop for those of you without your own bags) Cabana Guy.

I think I'm the luckiest woman in the world.:07:

Smoke ~ Better get one of those bags ready. It is going to be a long day.

Thankful for all my great friends, my NOW 4 adult kids (I can't believe I lived thru raising them ~ it was a fun ride) My health. My ex-father-inlaw who payed for my OW cert and bought my mask,fins and snorkle so many years ago.

gis_gal:
Smoke ~ Better get one of those bags ready. It is going to be a long day.

All I have here are ziplocks and I don't want to use them 'cause someone here might mistake it for their lunch. :11:

thankful for my diving mentors, the plain ol' chance to dive a lot, my cat, my family, my friends, my fwb. oh, and sb and ncdivers where i get to talk about it all.

Good grief!! Religated to the SECOND PAGE?!?!?!
Can't have that....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom