I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adurso:
BUDDDYYYY!! meet me in Florida and I will buy you something! I would come to California but it is too cold!
I should be there in July, SB get together, you can buy me something then. :D

dlndavid:
I should be there in July, SB get together, you can buy me something then. :D
Where will you be? I will be in Venice area in July. I am looking for a vacation home in that area now, if i find one I like I will be there most of the summer

I think around Fort Lauderdale, but I won't be buying a home (or even a cigar boat for that matter), just diving with SB staff, guides, conchs and whoever.

dlndavid:
I think around Fort Lauderdale, but I won't be buying a home (or even a cigar boat for that matter), just diving with SB staff, guides, conchs and whoever.
I have to buy another home, need the deduction....I will let you know when I am there, I have family in Boca and WPB, we dive the beaches over there also, never used any of the charters, private boat on that side also...

Hey I'm available for adoption, that's a deduction, right ? :D

dlndavid:
Hey I'm available for adoption, that's a deduction, right ? :D
Only if you are under the age of 18....My children's friends always want to be adopted also...

i could *act* childish, if that would help.

Heck, I tell everyone I'm 16!!!!

Well, I refuse to grow up until I am 5'5"!

I refuse to believe that I must act like an adult. NOT going to do it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom