I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, after reading the all the arguements going on, does anybody on ScubaBoard dive for fun?
And do they promote and support just this?
Maybe we could get a forum going; JDFF, "just diving for fun".
Some people really need to lighten up, diving for many is just for fun, for others it is like a possesion. :wink:

btw: maybe this will get me banned, or at least, put on your ignore list (if not already) :D

yep. they need to go back to their rooms.

dlndavid:
Ok, after reading the all the arguements going on, does anybody on ScubaBoard dive for fun?
And do they promote and support just this?
Maybe we could get a forum going; JDFF, "just diving for fun".
Some people really need to lighten up, diving for many is just for fun, for others it is like a possesion. :wink:

btw: maybe this will get me banned, or at least, put on your ignore list (if not already) :D

I like to dive for fun. Mmm...that is the reason I took it up. In the short time i have been on this board I have noticed should anyone say anything incorrect, even if the others know what they meant, so many are ready to pounce at the jugular.

Baby Duck's right - they should be sent to their room. No diving.

Speaking of fun. I took my sister for her fist scuba diving experience (discover scuba Aruba). She is only 13. Now that was fun seeing the amazement in her face. Okay a bit soppy I know.

13? How cool, she's get's an early start and may get to enjoy it for a very long time.

I also dive for fun.. Why else dive.. If your not having fun time to put your gear back in the car and head home.

dlndavid:
13? How cool, she's get's an early start and may get to enjoy it for a very long time.

I think she is a natural. Her and the DM went down b 4 the rest of by a few minutes. She returned with as much air as the DM, and a lot more than some on the boat. Don't tell but I am getting her lessons for Christmas, shhhh!

That's great missdirected.

Sigh, I've tried to get my little brother (14) interested in diving, he just shakes his head at me :11: :huh: and this from a formerly avid swimmer.

NauticalButNice where forth are thou?..

Anyway I found these pics on the web and they remind me of your avatar :D, should be good for a few laughs.

This is just hilarious

domo-kunsSmall.jpg

Of all the bars in all the world, you had to come here

oldy_domo-kunsSmall.jpg

:laughing: Too funny!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom