I finally found the CSSP Casket ! ! !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the secret coordinates provided from John's recon dive yesterday!!! :mooner:

Last edited:
I have the secret coordinates provides from John's recon dive yesterday!!! :mooner:

After Trout left the park yesterday, I went back in the water, found the coffin again and established an exact compass heading and distance from known landmarks. :14:

I did give the secret coordinates to Tex; but I am probably going to guard them closely. There is some mystique in not really knowing where that #@!$!#@$% thing is.

Abraham Lincoln once said , " You should never do for a man what he could do and should do for himself "

I figured you'd find it on your own.

What did you do you looser...fall off the South bank and just land on top of it ? :rofl3:

Frank, I would expect nothing less from you. I hold you in high esteem and I hold you to exceedingly high expectations. Of course, I now understand how you found the thing.

Frank, you would be proud of me. In the last six weeks, I have swam head first into a mud bank exactly two times. I used to wonder how you could swim into a mud bank without seeing it coming. I now understand.

Ok so spill the beans, is the casket still on the west side of the pound? :)

Beans, Beans, Beans -- all over the floor. Ha!
Ryan, the casket is not on the west side of the pond. I would say it is more on the NE side of the pond, kind of W of the airplane.

I have the secret coordinates provides from John's recon dive yesterday!!! :mooner:

I figured you could find everything out at CSSP blindfolded as much as you get out there.

Beans, Beans, Beans -- all over the floor. Ha!
Ryan, the casket is not on the west side of the pond. I would say it is more on the NE side of the pond, kind of W of the airplane.

Ok, not where I thought it was at. Humm guess Ill have to go hunting next weekend. :D

I figured you could find everything out at CSSP blindfolded as much as you get out there.

LOL..... I must say with gasoline prices the way they are I have seen CSSP more this year so far than the past several years combined....not complaining---OK yes I am! I need a good job to help support my addiction to this 'thing'!!!! John had me do the secret hand shake thing and promise to keep the coords. a secret....he knows were I live!! :D

In the last six weeks, I have swam head first into a mud bank exactly two times. I used to wonder how you could swim into a mud bank without seeing it coming. I now understand.

This sounds like it was lifted from an episode of Kung **.

Edited to say that I forgot that Eff You is a curse word on here. So I'll modify it to read "an episode of Kay you enn gee Eff you." Frank gets to be blind Master Po since he thinks visibility is overrated. John gets to be the young and impressionable Kwai Chang Caine.

Ahhhh Richerso .... Grass Hopper........

'two are much the same ....... with mind like a bug.

Congrats on find it! I'm still looking...hope to find it this summer :)

OK, so you know where the casket is but... do you know what's inside of it?

OK, so you know where the casket is but... do you know what's inside of it?

No. But now I wonder. Hhmmmm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom