I finally dived Monastery!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The nice guy who took me to S. Monastery brought a dolly with big sand wheels and 2 tables.
Monterey-divers-tables.gif

The nice guy? Is that Mark Weitz in the picture with you? I haven't heard from him in quite a while. Has anyone heard from him?

John C.

Great pics Michelle! We debated doing another dive, but I kind of wimped out seeing all that crazy lightning. Just means I'll have to dive it again :)

The nice guy? Is that Mark Weitz in the picture with you? I haven't heard from him in quite a while. Has anyone heard from him?

John C.
Yup. Last time was in a Pm about, oh, I think last September. Last time he was on scubaboard was may 23rd.

Great pics Michelle! We debated doing another dive, but I kind of wimped out seeing all that crazy lightning. Just means I'll have to dive it again :)

Thanks! Yeah, I might have to do it again sometime too. :)

Nice pics Michelle!

Hey, that guy in your last pic looks familiar!

I posted some to my picasaweb gallery, too.

Thanks, you got some nice shots too! Yeah, I think you might know that guy. :wink:

Wow, what an amazing day! I was there too, in fact this was my first (Monterey) dive outside of BW/Met Fields. Holy. Moley. Canoli. It was beautiful. I knew that diving in kelp would be way cool, but I wasn't prepared for this. I won't soon forget the golden light that those beams streaming through the kelp produce.

It was nice to see you again, Michelle. I hope someday we'll manage a dive together! Great pics, too. I'm jealous- I missed that skate and the baby rockfish. And yes, it was Darth_Rahl (Jeff) that was with me. Also in the group was his girlfriend Jessica, but I don't think she's on SB (yet).

-Ben

Wow, what an amazing day! I was there too, in fact this was my first (Monterey) dive outside of BW/Met Fields. Holy. Moley. Canoli. It was beautiful. I knew that diving in kelp would be way cool, but I wasn't prepared for this. I won't soon forget the golden light that those beams streaming through the kelp produce.

It was nice to see you again, Michelle. I hope someday we'll manage a dive together! Great pics, too. I'm jealous- I missed that skate and the baby rockfish. And yes, it was Darth_Rahl (Jeff) that was with me. Also in the group was his girlfriend Jessica, but I don't think she's on SB (yet).

-Ben

It was great diving for sure this weekend. I never seen that many fish before while in Monterey.

It was also nice meeting more SB people, good times.

--Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom