I dove in Cabo San Lucas in June...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone for your help! I got the pictures back and they are AWESOME. I will upload them to my photo gallery as soon as I can.

Thanks again, these pictures are perfect!

Chris Walrod:
We are diving with Manta the first few days of Sept. Anyone else planning any diving with them that week?
We're diving with them Sept. 14th for four or five days. Probably will miss you.

Here are the pictures...

Nuevaimagen1.jpg

IMAGEN534Z.jpg

IMAGEN533Z.jpg

IMAGEN532Z.jpg

IMAGEN531Z.jpg

IMAGEN529Z.jpg

IMAGEN527Z.jpg

IMAGEN524Z.jpg

IMAGEN518Z.jpg

WOW!!!!!

I'm hyperventilating just looking at those pictures!

OMG! That is too cool! I'd settle for seeing one single manta.

Hello all,

I am considering a quick dive vacation in October or November. I just moved to San Diego and the flight to Cabo San Lucas is only 2 hours. What are the water temps expected to be around that time frame? Anyone know? I'm really more of a warm water diver and haven't done much diving in SD as such. Any advice or suggestions on good operators is helpful too!

Thanks everyone.

SDScubaNoob:
Hello all,

I am considering a quick dive vacation in October or November. I just moved to San Diego and the flight to Cabo San Lucas is only 2 hours. What are the water temps expected to be around that time frame? Anyone know? I'm really more of a warm water diver and haven't done much diving in SD as such. Any advice or suggestions on good operators is helpful too!

Thanks everyone.

October: In general, water temps still warm (mid-high-70's); chances of chubascos (winds/storms) nearly zero.

Do a search with "cabo" in the title line to get many many topics here, with many dive op recommendations.

If the gallery is back alive, check out my gallery for photos taken in May/June 05.

Lkz76 (I may have mangled the user) posted some truly spectacular pictures from a very recent trip.

hdtran:
October: In general, water temps still warm (mid-high-70's); chances of chubascos (winds/storms) nearly zero.

Do a search with "cabo" in the title line to get many many topics here, with many dive op recommendations.

If the gallery is back alive, check out my gallery for photos taken in May/June 05.

Lkz76 (I may have mangled the user) posted some truly spectacular pictures from a very recent trip.

:lol:

LLKZ16....:D

:monkeydan

LLKZ16:
:lol:

LLKZ16....:D

:monkeydan

Sorry, I needed to buy a consonant. I was comp_ete_y c_ue_ess...

Spectacu_ar pictures, to both of you!!!

Back
Top Bottom