I don't think so Pro Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm rather happy as a pretentious asshat, it's far better than being an :mooner::clown: with no self control.

Ah, delicious irony; you have made my morning, thank you.

The link you posted to the Urban Dictionary contains the definition I listed....

As far as I know it is under new ownership. Y'all may recall that the original owners died in a tragic skiing accident. Their employees kept it going for many years, but it went under some time last year (you could search SBB for the backstory). My guess is that this is a new owner. Does anyone know for sure?

So far as the boat, from an instructor's point of view, it is awesome. I took hundreds of students out on that boat and its predecessor back in the day. I don't believe I've ever dived from it recreationally, though because they really did cater to instructors and students.

Yes. New ownership.

I never received any invitation. :depressed:

Oh, and yes I did get an invitation.

:mooner:

You know, Joyce, neither did I :-( And God knows, its not like we never post!

I think we should be offended - where's our PM's?!?

Guess just the cool Scubaboarders like Brian, Chip and Debby get the invite's.........

With all your posts in the MOF, Change a letter, word association, stating the obvious, where have all the MOFers gone, and would you rather threads, they may have missed your contributions to the Conch section :D

:mooner:

Well, obviously, I found about this offer by reading the Conch section.

And, btw, is "You Know Who" still on board with them? :popcorn:

With all your posts in the MOF, Change a letter, word association, stating the obvious, where have all the MOFers gone, and would you rather threads, they may have missed your contributions to the Conch section :D

:rofl3:Sorry Joyce, but that was pretty damned funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom