I did it! I'm signed up!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob,
Hope all goes well with the travelling and that you have a great holiday.

Just to clarify, I took DIR - F with Joe T in June and have been busting my but practicing in both double and singles for the last 3 months (over 80 dives). DIR - F is a challenging course anywhere, but the PNW adds a bit with the 50 degree water and low viz. I am very proud of my pass rating and I thank Steve for his help in achieving this. My point was that Steve was a great instructor. I am very sorry if I mislead anyone.

TSandM:
Acting on the tip from Rick Inman, I called and called this morning and finally got through to Fifth Dimension . . . and there were still spots left for the November DIR-F course.

In case anybody can't tell, I'm very psyched.

Ohh, I just noticed this thread today.... and just had to drop a thumbs up... and... the compulsory "I knew it".... and I don't even know you... Seen a few of your posts and this was to be expected, go girl! I just took a look at the back yard and how the yellow leaves were landing on my wetsuit - it might be a blessing no Bobs around here because I don't think I could bare to get any external encouragement for this craziness in these eastern quarters...

piikki:
Ohh, I just noticed this thread today.... and just had to drop a thumbs up... and... the compulsory "I knew it".... and I don't even know you... Seen a few of your posts and this was to be expected, go girl!

My thoughts exactly! TS, let us know how the class goes once you're finished. I enjoyed reading your Blog about the OW class, hope you do the same for your DIRF class.

Mel

suthnbelle:
My thoughts exactly! TS, let us know how the class goes once you're finished. I enjoyed reading your Blog about the OW class, hope you do the same for your DIRF class.

Mel
Trust me, she will ... she challenges herself harder than any instructor ever would. It's one of her more endearing qualities ... :wink:

I've no doubt that a year from now, she'll be teaching me things ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Well, I can at least say that nobody ever went into this class with better coaching and support than I will! :D

TSandM:
Acting on the tip from Rick Inman, I called and called this morning and finally got through to Fifth Dimension . . . and there were still spots left for the November DIR-F course.

Opps. Sorry, just saw this thread. See ya there!

Rick, hopefully you'll be patient if you end up being teamed with me!

TSandM:

wow good for you! defintely worth every cent. btw who is your instructor? make sure you got all your geared prepared :) feedbacks when you can good luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom