I did it! I'm signed up!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Acting on the tip from Rick Inman, I called and called this morning and finally got through to Fifth Dimension . . . and there were still spots left for the November DIR-F course.

In case anybody can't tell, I'm very psyched.

Congrats, will be money well spent. Do you have your instructor lined up yet?

TSandM:
Acting on the tip from Rick Inman, I called and called this morning and finally got through to Fifth Dimension . . . and there were still spots left for the November DIR-F course.

In case anybody can't tell, I'm very psyched.
Shall I bring the Kool-Aid tomorrow evening ???

:D

The instructor will be Steve White ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

You know it's all your fault, Bob . . . the least you can do is provide the Kool-aid.

El Orans, you predicted this a couple of months ago, when I first came onto Scubaboard . . .

I am jealous. I've been doing a lot of reading on this... and thinking, too. The DIR-F course interests me a great deal. However, I worry that such a course would "require" me to toss my current collection of dive gear out the window!

I just received in the mail last night my copy of "Dress For Success." While thumbing through it, I immediately became stressed over some of the items I read. My brand new dry suit may not be DIR approved!!! :11: I assume after I get over some of this, I will plod forward and make my own decisions...

Let us know how you like the course!

Well, I'm lucky enough to be able to borrow what I don't have . . . and even at that, I've been warned that they won't approve of some of my equipment. But it's what I have, and replacing it (if I decide to do so) will have to be done over time.

Tod:
My brand new dry suit may not be DIR approved!!! :11:
Big Whoop...Its doesn't have to be "DIR approved" to take the class.

Well done Lynne. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

I would like to do DIRF sometime as well. Maybe next year

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom