I.D. Your Fossils

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drove down from Ocala on Saturday for a nice day at the beach. Did one dive looking for that elusive first Meg tooth. Did not find it. I did grab this. I dont know what it is any ideas? Dont know if a fossil or just spmething else. thanks in advance for any guesses and ideas.

Attachments

• DSC00296.jpg
    DSC00296.jpg
    387.5 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC00295.jpg
    DSC00295.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 109
Thanks for the quick reply. I did not think they were in these waters? Kinda interesting,.. I wish I knew more about this stuff. Will search and find out about how long ago they were in this area. Thanks again guys.

DSC_0024.jpgDSC_0025.jpg

Got Vert? First one I found with "wings" attached in this condition. No I did not spray paint it black! :) Would like some help ID'ing it... it is 3.5 tall and 5.5 tip to tip. Any suggestions on what it is would be welcomed.

Whale

DSC_0027.jpgDSC_0026.jpg
I forgot to post the whale tooth I found... AMAZING detail inside (picture does not do it justice). If anyone has more information on what type of whale it could have come from, would appreciate it. Thank you in advance....

I found this diving Alhambra today, no idea what it is..... anyone have any insight...
identification.jpg

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom