i cant wait

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

M

mirms1024

:D hi i am 12 years old and i am going in to my 3rd class this week i do my ow dives on the 4th and 5th of august and i can not wait to get certified to so i can go diving with my mom and dad

That's awesome!!!!! You're lucky to have a mom and dad who dive and are including you in their passion...

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR CHECK DIVES!!!!

Congratulations!

Have fun in class and enjoy diving!

I know how you feel! My own OW classes are coming up soon and I'm really excited. Good luck with everything!

mirms1024:
:D hi i am 12 years old and i am going in to my 3rd class this week i do my ow dives on the 4th and 5th of august and i can not wait to get certified to so i can go diving with my mom and dad

Dive safely and enjoy, its a wonderful way of bonding with your parents. My son was certified at 12-years-old and we have had some great times diving.

Good luck and enjoy! I'm taking my checkout dives that same weekend. Can't wait!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom