I booked

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kharon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wowzer. RT flight from Albany, NY to Belize City and back - Delta Comfort (1 step down from 1st class) $811 + $60 comprehensive trip insurance. No baggage fees.

Whale Shark Package including round trip flights between Belize International Airport and Placencia, transfers between Placencia airport and Caribbean Beach Cabanas in either Luna or Sol, 10 nights stay - April 17 to April 27, 3 days of whale shark diving, 2 days of barrier reef diving and one inland tour (Monkey River jungle tour).

I'll get there with time to settle in and have extra time after the package diving & tour to add a tour of a couple of Mayan sites and maybe do a few more dives.

Bucket list trip all the way.

Whoops. Spoke too soon. Caribbean Beach Cabanas doesn't have an opening for that time. I'll probably be staying in Miramar Apartments instead. Works for me and could be better. It's right next to the grocery store - lol.

And yes, a tertiary countdown. Bonaire Dec 8-15 is secondary. The primary is when the rotator cuff surgery will let me get back in the water - even to snorkel. Sooner than the Doc and PT think, if I have anything to say about it.

Good Luck w/ that. I had arthroscopic shoulder surgery about a month and a half before my OW certification dives, which I did down here April 2017. My main motivation through rehab & therapy was to be able to get my fully loaded BCD on and reach back behind me for my computer w/ left hand/arm. It did the trick!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom