I am unable to see

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I ask why.
Because.

For those watching at home, the last time JeffG was moderated, he was given lucid and cogent answers via PM. Like a petulant child, he resorted to trying to insult and bully me into reversing that. I certainly don't feel the need to start a PM pissing match trying to reason with him and I am not going to allow him to continue his whine here.

Meanness will not be tolerated here. Please use the
report_new.gif
Bad Post button if you see people being mean. It's easy enough to rebut any advice that you feel is sub standard without resorting to character assassinations or name calling. Making it personal will only result in your privileges being eroded even as you escalate the situation.

Now, as this thread is closed, if anyone would like to continue this conversation, you may do so with me (or your favorite mod) via PM. If your task is only to insult or badger, you may want to rethink even that.

Thanks for your cooperation in making ScubaBoard both nice AND relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom