Answered: Cannot start a classified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Posts like these will fail the AI that looks at your contribution history.
I hope that is true. Some real members actually tried to contribute something in order to gain privileges. I know I did.

I hope that is true. Some real members actually tried to contribute something in order to gain privileges. I know I did.
I’m new to the sport and learning a lot here. I’m happy to post and contribute when I really have something to provide. In the meantime, I’m just trying to track down a travel harness/waistband for a hydros pro I bought here that didn’t come with one. Want to post a WTB in the classifieds as I can’t find any part numbers or anything online re: it.

I've gone in and clicked the box under Preferences allowing access to the Marketplace.

Yet after refreshing the whole site, clearing my cache and history, etc. I still have no access to list items, edit itemss I listed previously but are sold (changing to SOLD) , etc.

There is no button as before in categories to list for sale items either.

Not sure what has changed to make it all disappear.........

Also, scrolled way down and a greyed out box says " You have insufficient privileges to post threads here.

WTH ??????
Did you manage to resolve the problem? I tried to post an ad today and have had the same difficulty, I was able to post an ad about a week ago with zero issues

Did you manage to resolve the problem? I tried to post an ad today and have had the same difficulty, I was able to post an ad about a week ago with zero issues
Yes they increased the posting limit above 10, I am unsure as to what the new number is. I reached out to a mod and they gave me permissions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom