I am unable to see

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you complaining? or bragging? Or simply commenting that you cannot find any pearls of wisdom in his posts?

I commenting on the fact that the mods have removed the ability for me to see his posts.

It is not a feature that I asked for.

So, where did it come from?

Or maybe, you're suddenly in an alternate universe and here, you post advice without ever having dived, whereas Nereas is an accomplished diver, and possesses sound judgment, logic and insight. Look around, has anyone you known recently sprouted a goatee?

Or maybe, you're suddenly in an alternate universe and here, you post advice without ever having dived, whereas Nereas is an accomplished diver, and possesses sound judgment, logic and insight. Look around, has anyone you known recently sprouted a goatee?

You're freaking me out.

(as I look over my shoulder)

I can keep you posted of his activities...

Right now, he's insulting texdiveguy, writing about his experience using mix for suit inflation and telling peeps diving EANx they need to use Argon.

I can keep you posted of his activities...

Right now, he's insulting texdiveguy, writing about his experience using mix for suit inflation and telling peeps diving EANx they need to use Argon.

LOL

Alan can take care of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom