I am Located just south of Melbourne Fl.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea Dog Divers is up your way.
Deep-cold-spearfishing country.
Crapshoot in Vero due to erratic currents and viz.
Check out Jupiter.
Warmer, prettier, viz about 400% better.
It's a short ride down I-95.

Chug
Has never doved in sea water north of Jupiter.

Try Pepper Park just north of Ft Pierce. On a flat day, it can be great. It's lookin' flat right now. Check with Deep 6 in Vero or Dive Odyssea in Ft Pierce....................cold though now, the lifeguard yesterday at Waveland beach about 10 miles south of Pepper said 60's water temp................................

we're diving Pepper Park on thursday morning. the spearfishing has been awesome there lately. viz should be good this week.

there is some good shore dives around the Vero area. just need to watch for good viz days. hit me up...we have a local dive group starting up here.

I'm in Cocoa Beach...Agree with all the suggestions and we do have the springs to the north when the ocean is blown out

I'm in Rockledge, I usually drive to WPB for diving. A buddy of has a 25' Dozzi that he what's to take of Sabastian if we find some divers to tag along with us, we just don't the area/diving spots. We moved here from Orlando, got certified in September 2011 and don't know divers in the area. I'm always interested in meeting new fellow divers and make some friends that share the same awesome interest of diving and spearfishing.

Jupiter would be my recommendation. A big group from Patrick comes pretty often to JDC.

Jupiter Dive Center

Add me on Facebook so we can meet up , YourDiverWarehouse will be easiest to find and just post a comment. if not my name is "Tommy Wall" lol good luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom