I Am Coming To Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey folks,

I thought I would apologize for not being able to make it as I had hoped to come and Buy SeeJay a brew.

The recent train derailment in Whitby (no kidding) caused me to have to stay home with the kids for two days as their school was closed because of it, which means I am now behind at work...etc...

Oh well at least I won't be bleary eyed for the Nitrox class on saturday.

Best wishes SeeJay, welcome to COLD (at least in temperature this week) Toronto, Canada

Dive Source:
Hey folks,

I thought I would apologize for not being able to make it as I had hoped to come and Buy SeeJay a brew.

The recent train derailment in Whitby (no kidding) caused me to have to stay home with the kids for two days as their school was closed because of it, which means I am now behind at work...etc...

Oh well at least I won't be bleary eyed for the Nitrox class on saturday.

Best wishes SeeJay, welcome to COLD (at least in temperature this week) Toronto, Canada

Bummer!

Diverlady

Looks like Kent and I will be staying overnight in TO. We are going to go to the boat show Saturday (yippee, more toys!!)... So, we will see y'all at O'Gradys and will have to find a place to crash for the night.

Anybody know a good (read cheap) place to get a room overnight?

Laura

Taz - this is the longest thread I've ever seen! I wonder if there is a limit on the board... hmmm...
Too bad you can't make it Brian - my boss lives just down the street from DiveSource and he didn't even hear about the accident until I mentioned it to him. Then his wife called and had all sorts of problems trying to drop off some kids on Garden St. Are they still doing cleanup???

boney:
Taz - this is the longest thread I've ever seen! I wonder if there is a limit on the board... hmmm...
Too bad you can't make it Brian - my boss lives just down the street from DiveSource and he didn't even hear about the accident until I mentioned it to him. Then his wife called and had all sorts of problems trying to drop off some kids on Garden St. Are they still doing cleanup???

I heard it was going to take several days to clean up. Heavy equipment was being brought in to move the debris.
What horrible bad timing for those two women to be travelling through there right at that time.

Diverlady

diverlady:
I heard it was going to take several days to clean up. Heavy equipment was being brought in to move the debris.
What horrible bad timing for those two women to be travelling through there right at that time.

Diverlady

Must have been a good party last nite, no brag sheets up yet.

A good time was had by all.

And by the way.....Seajay, hope you can make it down to Kingston sometime to check out our amazing ,gorgeous wrecks....
safe diving
Anne

knives:
Ok But who are all these folks...? I want names ...
and Does Matt dive?

In the third image, I'm just beside Seajay (he's the big guy in the blue Tshirt and jays cap) with a white tshirt and beard, my wife (ladyhog283) is beside me, white tshirt with the dive flag on the front. The other, shorter person is Freefloat.

Matt doesn't dive due to lifelong ear problems. :(

We had a great time. Hope Seajay and Matt made it home OK, last I saw them about 1:00am at Queen and Yonge, they were looking for an after hours Jazz club along with Freefloat. Seajay, if you see this post, drop me an email and let me know how it went.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom