I am back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Scubaboard Lionfish gave me a positive push to come back and keep posting. This platform for me is about sharing developments and fun stories. If you choose to purchase Force Fins I give a 15% to all members. Maybe I will start to share some of the discounts with Pete and Scubaboard. Not a bad idea. Let's see if this might work. It's fun to raise a real chunk of money for a special friend.
91026-nogi-dc-045.jpg-fw-1.jpg

Hi Bob,

I don’t personally see how flags on the website can have an effect on web searches but…

What you need are more force fin users openly discussing the fins, people need to know how they perform in todays diving styles, like how the excellerating force fin does frog kicking, back kicking low speed maneuvering etc.

Expensive isn’t the only disadvantage but when combined with lack of comparison makes them seem more expensive, the world has changed, for the better or worse isn’t relevant as it’s just changed.

Hi Bob,

I don’t personally see how flags on the website can have an effect on web searches but…

What you need are more force fin users openly discussing the fins, people need to know how they perform in todays diving styles, like how the excellerating force fin does frog kicking, back kicking low speed maneuvering etc.

Expensive isn’t the only disadvantage but when combined with lack of comparison makes them seem more expensive, the world has changed, for the better or worse isn’t relevant as it’s just changed.
Lexvil, Thank you.

It's hard for me to explain what's happening fully. But with sales dropping so fast these last few months, it's time to gather what we can before slipping below the Seas. It's beyond trying to sell the benefits of Force Fins at this point. We have hit hard spots before with Covid and Patent rip-offs, but this situation might be the final straw. We will see. Till the Fat Lady Sing's,
r-35-1.jpg
Scubaboard members get the 15% discount at BETTERWET, God Bless you all, Bob

I think that it is a good time to share some of my good friends who made a big difference in our growth to over $ 1.8 Million in sales. The days of shipping over 200 pairs per day brought me down often to wrap up hand trimming with Juan and Robert Flores. Let's start with "Doc" who has passed on years ago. What a special friend and mentor to many divers over the years. The old address for our first shop. Now the famous Funk Zone.
forcefin-review-10.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom