Hyperlinks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dectek

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
When using the insert hyperlink feature it no longer prompts for alternative text. It only posts the url unless you manually edit it.
Was this done by choice? If not.....just a heads up.

This is one of the changes to the editor and something that should just take some getting use to. My recommendation is to type the text you want linked, highlight it then click the link button.

It took me a little while to figure the change out...

Once you put the url address in and click ok, or hit return, we were used to seeing a box. Now that space in blue on the actual text. Just type or paste there. Like this

Tech Admin:
This is one of the changes to the editor and something that should just take some getting use to. My recommendation is to type the text you want linked, highlight it then click the link button.
Hmm hadnt tried that...? Like this

Damn that works, too!!

DandyDon:
It took me a little while to figure the change out...

Once you put the url address in and click ok, or hit return, we were used to seeing a box. Now that space in blue on the actual text. Just type or paste there. Like this

Hmm hadnt tried that...? Like this

Damn that works, too!!
All these modern tools... :06: What's wrong with just typing some HTML? :)

Back
Top Bottom