Hydro?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here in Westchester , Yonkers, it is $35 for hydro, $15 visual, $50 O2 cleaning. Fill with HFA air no charge, nitrox fill reduced rate.

I thought I might take this Pony with me next month to Coz, but I believe I’ll have weight issues along with my other gear for check in? It’s a heavy little tank!

$65 for the Hydro and fill...the fill was $3.00?
I should have been clearer. The price was $30 per tank as quoted ,,,I dropped off seven tanks= $210 for all seven Hydroed, VIPed, and filled. Sorry for any confusion.

I should have been clearer. The price was $30 per tank as quoted ,,,I dropped off seven tanks= $210 for all seven Hydroed, VIPed, and filled. Sorry for any confusion.

That's cheaper than I can get in Oklahoma taking it directly to the hydro place. Hydro is 23, VIP is 10, and fill was 8 for 14 tanks. I don't think i got a volume discount either. This place is also cheaper than the one in OKC.

See y'all with the fishes!

Jay

So after reading these posts, I got screwed paying $62 for a hydro on a 13l? I even tried a new DS well north of Manhattan?

if they o2 cleaned it because they PP filled ean32 then no.

otherwise, yea it is definitely high.

So after reading these posts, I got screwed paying $62 for a hydro on a 13l? I even tried a new DS well north of Manhattan?
Cost is same for any size tank. Was $62 for only hydro, did it include visual? For that price I do not think it included 02 cleaning. Where did you get this done?

I'm upstate...I had a hydro, vis, and EAN32 fill a month or so ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember the price. I'll try to dig up the receipt tomorrow afternoon.
Worst case - I dropped off two tanks for hydro, vis, and air fill earlier today..
I'll let you know the price when they're ready.
What's "well north of Manhattan"?

Back
Top Bottom