Hurricane Jeanne on the horizon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I for one am sick of hurricanes. I still haven't gotten internet access back since Charley (over a month now). I hope to be back in full force soon, but as of yesterday, Comcast can't even give me a timeframe for service, although they did send me a bill yesterday. THANKS A LOT COMCAST.

showboat:
Simbrooks I agree with you that this is a Bush thing thinking that he will get re-elected if the economy gets ahead from all of us poor folks trying to make a living and are out of work (like I am) when hurricains hit the U.S.
Not for or against Bush (wouldnt matter if i were as i cant change anything as i cant vote!) - i think the entire government is in the pocket of the major distributors of food, hardware and oil! :wink:

Ok, this system is now TS Jeanne, soon to be hurricane Jeanne as it passes by Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic - and they said almost a week ago that this storm didnt look like it would get organised :wink:

Looks like a carbon copy of Frances in the making at the moment according to the track forecast! But so did Ivan up until it got to Jamaica. Half the models show it aiming at the east coast, the others veering off as it passes near the Bahamas - keep your eyes peeled again folks, September might be almost as busy as August! :wink:

CBulla:
That ones going to NC :wink: We've met our quota for hurricanes and evacuation drills this year.

Hey!!!!

(Hmmmm, maybe I can distract those 'canes and get them to chase me north...) :eyebrow:

Freaking Frances already did a number on San Salvador (original trip scheduled for 9/10) and now that we're rescheduled for 10/15, it looks like the water will never get clear (not to mention that those poor folks on the island will have a tough time putting things back together).

I wouldnt believe the track beyond sunday morning, they say the steering forces are very weak and it could go literally anywhere.

Filled up on gas this morning, but only cos i was empty, no lines yet - but i am waiting for another mad rush some time soon - even if it comes nowhere near Orlando! :wink:

AARRRGGGHHH....that's my exwife's name. Battan down the hatches!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom