Human Mules

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey...
A few of us are looking for a couple of the good kind hearted sort of people that will haul all of our dive gear down and back out of the Valhalla Missile Silo in December. A sturdy sort of person that is interested in working in a perfect 72 degree tempreture controled environment will do just fine. It does not pay really good but it is clean, honest work for a gratefull employer :wink:

I would not ask but I still have PETA after me just because I enquired about using donkeys to haul my gear last year :rofl3:

Can we keep what we haul? :rofl3:

-----

Mike.

scubabum2:
How much does it pay and when are ya going?

The 'Fringe Benifits' are great and You have the qualifications but Dude....
It looks like You'll be diving in the Pacific when we are there.
I'll file your application though :wink:

(PS.. have a great time there !!)

You know, Timeliner, if you marry a dive shop owner, you can get her to haul your gear down the stairs for you while you " help people on the platform" . Then she can haul it up the stairs for you when you "are teaching a class". Looking for a fringe benefit with that? She does your laundry, and gives you a pat on the *** when you head off for work each morning. :eyebrow:

Get Mark to open the launch doors and then lower it down to the water on a rope. (just joking, the doors probably haven't been able to open for 20 years.)

ReefHound:
Get Mark to open the launch doors and then lower it down to the water on a rope. (just joking, the doors probably haven't been able to open for 20 years.)

True.. true... But , there is that old escape hatch just above the staging area where everybody suits up...That would make a nice place to put a wench. :crafty:

Speaking of which.... Debraw, I think that if I were to marry a female dive shop owner just to turn her into a wench I would be getting married for all the wrong reasons. From a practical stand point though it does make a great deal of sence :wink:
I could cook and keep her healthy and she could haul all of my gear.

Silly me ... I married a Nurse because I loved her with very little thought about the condition of her back and the strenght of her bicepts. :shakehead

Timeliner:
Silly me ... I married a Nurse because I loved her with very little thought about the condition of her back and the strenght of her bicepts. :shakehead

You are SO selfish!!!

After a few times of packin gear up and down those steps....I am sitting this one out. :popcorn:

I've never been to Valhalla but would like to go when I have a few more dives under my weight belt. So, how close can you park to it?

Back
Top Bottom