Huge Props to DSS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weaserm99

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
All i can say is what great customer service DSS offers specifically Tobin.

I sent an email last night to see if what i wanted to order was in stock and a few emails later i placed my order.

The biggest issue is that i leave this saturday for a trip to honduras (i know i procrastinated on this one), within a half hour of ordering i received the ship notification stating that my new bp&w would be arriving Thursday.

I gotta say that it was quite a different experience than when i have ordered from other companies.

All i can say is when i need to order any other wings, plates or anything that DSS carries i will be ordering from them. Its nice to see a company that takes care of its customers.

I ordered boots for my computer and compass around 4:00pm one day and they were delivered the next day before I got home. I only live about 40 miles away, but I was very happy they got everything in the mail the same day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom