HUGE Hose & Gauge Sale.. Win a free Apeks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I put a Faber HP100 cylinder on order but does anyone know if this comes with the valve separate or installed? I posed the question in my order and even in a follow-up mail to TDL but haven't gotten an answer yet (probably busy from the sale). Last time I ordered a cylinder from the Internet (different company), the valve and cylinder came separate and my LDS gave me grief about ordering from the Internet when I asked them to assemble it.

If it does come separately, is there any reason I can't just install it myself? I worry about some amount of moisture getting into the cylinder as there won't be any pressure in it once I do that (at least until I go get it filled).

Thanks!

When you receive your cylinder from us please give me a call and I will walk you throught he process...

And you are correct we have been very busy and have not been able to respond as quick as we would like too..

Regards
Randy

Some people wonder how we do our random drawings. Well here is how. We pull all the orders that were completed. Confirm that they are real and processed. Then each name gets entered on a spread sheet and an associated cell is given a =Rand function --- we then sort the sheet 4 times -- copy the resulting Rand # value to a static cell and then sort .... the # that is the largest is the winner. It's that simple.

So.......... the winner of the Joel is Pissed off Regulator Drawing is...........

going to receive one BRAND NEW IN BOX APEKs TX50/DS4 regulator with full warranty. Value of $560.00 .............

and the winner is ............

Kenneth Kopp of Winchester California.

<kenneth, please contact us to claim your prize.>

I want to thank you for all playing and we do appreciate your business.

Regards,

JS1scuba:
and the winner is ............

Kenneth Kopp of Winchester California.

<kenneth, please contact us to claim your prize.>

I want to thank you for all playing and we do appreciate your business.

Regards,

Ken stands up, rubbing head... is this really happening??

Unreal.

:dropmouth

My order was for hoses and SPG's and some other stuff to build a couple of AL40 Deco bottle rigs for my Tech Training.

Now I have a reg set for one of the deco bottles. Wow. I was gonna tear apart my Wife's rig for this. Amazing.

Joel - you can get in a bad mood anytime, my friend.

Randy - you are the man.

TDL - you guys are close, so I always I get my stuff fast. Your prices are competitive, your service is completely unrivaled, and most importantly: you guys are engaged with the dive community both in SoCal, here on SB, on TDS and all over the place.

I'm floored by this. What a blessing. Thanks so much. I love you guys.

Ken
TDL Customer for Life

Um, yeah, the ONE person who almost certainly doesn't need more gear wins... Congrats Ken. :)

Nice acceptance speech Ken... :rofl3: congrats... oh well, my order was too late for the draw, but still glad I'm getting the hoses at these prices from TDL...

Congrats Ken, that is a very nice prize.

Randy-TDL:
When you receive your cylinder from us please give me a call and I will walk you throught he process...

And you are correct we have been very busy and have not been able to respond as quick as we would like too..

Regards
Randy

Thanks for the quick reply, Randy. Will do when it arrives. No problem on not being able to answer right away. Completely understand being busy.

Thanks!!

Joel / Randy

Got the reg today. That was fast.

Thanks again, guys. You rule!

---
Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom