HUGE Hose & Gauge Sale.. Win a free Apeks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First off yes we will ship overseas... The cylinder special you must email either Joel or myself direct to get special pricing!! Please allow us some time to respond since we are getting such a high response to this sale and trying to get your orders all processed...

The website is working but if you order an SPG we will correct the price once we entered your order. Also note that you MUST say you are from the Scubaboard forum to get this pricing. Otherwise you will not receive the discount!!!

Have a great day
Randy

give it up guys i'm going to win it

Randy-TDL:
OK --- I don't often see Joel EVER print out anything from the Internet. so I know Joel is pissed off . Randy

Looks like a Whine and Cheese topic.

Randy-TDL:
First off yes we will ship overseas... The cylinder special you must email either Joel or myself direct to get special pricing!! Please allow us some time to respond since we are getting such a high response to this sale and trying to get your orders all processed...Randy

thanks Randy... might stock up on some extra hoses at that price! Don't worry won't be ordering steel cylinders overseas (love to see the shipping bill on that! :shocked:)

Shot in an order! Are you at 100 yet?

thanks for lettin' us know!

What would be the shipping on a pair of 120's to 22193

You guys just keep making me buy stuff!! :D

Order sent, thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom