HUGE Hose & Gauge Sale.. Win a free Apeks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy-TDL:
OK --- I don't often see Joel EVER print out anything from the Internet. so I know Joel is pissed off . First he goes out and takes the high road and says nice stuff about a competitor and then within minutes of it happening the guy drops prices and undercuts us on an already low price. That's when as Joel said "his interests conflict with ours."...
Regards
Randy
I believe I saw that Phil was also going to sell ATX50 second stages for $75. You better get two out to me right now to show him who's boss :eyebrow:

Chris

It's been about 36 hours or so since we started this little event. So far we have received just over 70 orders that mentioned the special and the drawing. Add to that we were processing regular and DEMA orders so we have been just jamming here. But to get the Regulator Drawing we need to hit that 100 order mark. To do that we need to put in about 25+ orders. To get this deal closed!!

Since Joel is already pissed off, I don't think anything I will do now will tick him off much more so i am gonna toss in some other stuff too.

To get in on the Regulator drawing the order had to include any Hose, Gauge, or Cylinder. I am now going to include the following:

High Vis Spools ... Pink or Yellow -- $45 bucks each ....
or
TFX-LP80s ... $175.00 each
or
OxySPY Oxygen Analyzer $249.00 each ...

Place the order on-line, mention this sale and you will be entered in the APEKS regulator drawing. You must include in the comment box the SCUBABOARD Forum

Also please understand that I am unable to get to any emails until this specials closes. I hope to wind up either tonight or tomorrow and get everything sorted out for the drawing..

Good luck to all of you that have entered and to the ones about to enter this drawing. Thank you for the support and with all the orders is mood is getting much better!!!!!

If you do have any questions please call in and we will answer your questions....

Regards
Randy

I'm with Jason! Don't "need" anything, but that didn't stop me either......:rofl3:

any news?

Did I win yet?!

I think we are just like 5 or so orders short as of late this afternoon. I will finish processing the orders tomorrow and will let you know on Monday or Tuesday who the winner is!! I know the torture will be killing you guys over the weekend but since I had to put up with Joel for a couple of days with his mood you guys will have to wait..

Good luck to all that have entered!
Regards
Randy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom