HP gauge fitting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Topcat414

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have an old Nemrod pressure gauge (actually several) that has a 9/16-18 male thread on it, not a 7/16-20 thread like current gauges. I have been looking all over to find a fitting to adapt form 9/16-18 male to 7/17-20 male. That is the fitting would be 9/16 female with a 7/16 male to accept a spool and standard hp hose.

Any ideas?

Are you sure it's 9/16-18 ? Some of the Nemrod stuff was metric, the OPV's on their double hose regs for example. They are M10x1 which is close to the the common 3/8-24 and can be mistaken for it if you are not looking real close.. I don't know for sure but it's worth a close look before spending too much time or money on parts.

It fits a LP hose and the da hooka port cap very cleanly. I did suspect metric at first as I have found the same on the nemrod double hoses. But I does not bind on the mating female 9/16 at all.

Back
Top Bottom