How's the weather?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just saw a satellite photo on TV; it looks like you guys on Coz are getting rained on. The weather guy said that it is a tropical system just getting organized.

ggunn:
I just saw a satellite photo on TV; it looks like you guys on Coz are getting rained on. The weather guy said that it is a tropical system just getting organized.

I got back a week and a half ago. I was there for two weeks and it rained just about every day. I talked to my wife yesterday who is staying for another month and she said it had been raining all day.

Unless there is a serious storm the dive boats keep running. The nice thing about Cozumel is the weather is just like here in Louisiana. When it quits raining you get that nice 100 percent humidity.

If you're headed there anything soon and thinking on renting a car I would upgrade to one with a roof and AC. The jeeps and VW are fine in the winter and spring but pretty uncomfortable in the summer.

I´ve been here since Saturday when it was bright and sunny. It started raining Sunday and it is still drizzling a little bit today. No sun unfortunately.

-Mike

Jim Baldwin:
I got back a week and a half ago. I was there for two weeks and it rained just about every day. I talked to my wife yesterday who is staying for another month and she said it had been raining all day.

Unless there is a serious storm the dive boats keep running. The nice thing about Cozumel is the weather is just like here in Louisiana. When it quits raining you get that nice 100 percent humidity.

If you're headed there anything soon and thinking on renting a car I would upgrade to one with a roof and AC. The jeeps and VW are fine in the winter and spring but pretty uncomfortable in the summer.

It's been raining all night and all day. It stopped or slowed down to a little sprinkle for awhile, but now we've got thunder, lightning, and heavy rain coming down. The Harbor master closed the port this morning to boats under 40'...then opened it up to everyone about 11:30...now I bet he closes it again.

It's summertime in the tropics! I bet it's sunny tomorrow though :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom