Howdy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CenTexDivin

Contributor
Reaction score
Directly above the center of the Earth in the Texa
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm new to the site, and looking forward to diving into some of the subjects. I've been certified for around 10 years, but stopped diving during high school after getting my PADI Advanced OW in '97. I just got my NAUI Master cert (one up from the Advanced) and will be taking Assistant Instructor over the next semester. I've been doing alot of lake and river/drift diving recently. I've got most of my gear, but I've been holding out on getting my BC or regs until I can get a more objective opinion about what to buy. My local shop is pushing ScubaPro, but I'm not sure what to look for in the equipment and the differences between manufacturers and models. Guess its time to go use the search button and find out.

Welcome to the Scubaboard! If it's opinions you want, you find a pletora of them here.

Welcome to ScubaBoard...hope you find what you're looking for!!

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to ScubaBoard. This is a great forum for getting questions answered and locating local divers.

smilies-41093.png

There's some interesting springs around there... :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom