Howdy from Sweden

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pieohpah:
Hi, yes the trip to the Philippines is purely a dive trip. Two weeks in january, so it's a little bit to early to start longing for it now. I'll dive some here in Sweden though.
My wife is from the Philippines, I will be diving there someday (year) soon. I bought a book on diving the PI's it looks like some great diving.
Also I believe my wife has a cousin living in Sweden, married to one of your countrymen. Who knows, maybe we'll make it to Sweden someday. T
David

Where in Sweden do you live? My Grandfather was from Odeshog...a life long dream has been to travel there someday!!!

Sky Shark:
Where in Sweden do you live? My Grandfather was from Odeshog...a life long dream has been to travel there someday!!!

I live in Stockholm, the capital, but I've been to Odeshog. I did a couple of days in my military service there. I was a medic and we used helicopters as ambulances, so I got a pretty good look at Odeshog from ground and the sky. Beautiful place and close to one of the big lakes of Sweden... if you feel like diving, I meen.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=58.2291&lon=14.6534&scale=4000000&icon=x

Welcome to the Board.
Maybe one day we could go for some wrecks in the Baltic Sea????
Mania

mania:
Welcome to the Board.
Maybe one day we could go for some wrecks in the Baltic Sea????
Mania

Maybe we will! It's certainly a lot of wrecks here. The Baltic Sea isn't that saline so even wooden wrecks remain uneaten by worms.

Back
Top Bottom