Howdy from Sweden

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pieohpah

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I'm not a newly baked diver really. Just resently took my rescue certificate and I have 48 logged dives.

One third done here in Sweden with dry suit and visibility from a foot to thirty feet.

One third in the Red Sea on a liveaboard out of Sharm el Sheikh. Best dives imaginable: the old war wreck Thistlegorm, warm water, beautiful reefs and I saw a hammerhead at close range.

One third on Cyprus in the Mediterranean, taking my wreck, deep dive and nitrox certs.

Just wanted to say hi to everybody.

/Peter

welcome to the board, Thats alot of traing for 48 dives

welcome to the board from Korea.

How was Cyprus, did you dive the Zenobia?

Diversauras:
How was Cyprus, did you dive the Zenobia?

Cyprus was nice: good visibility, warm water, but not so much wildlife and only small fish. Zenobia was great! I did my wreck training on her. We did six dives on her that week. Just two real easy penetrations though.

drglnc:
welcome to the board, Thats alot of traing for 48 dives

I know... I didn't really plan it that way. My dive center here had this Cyprus trip that had the whole package with deep, wreck and nitrox in one week. I didn't know if I was really ready for it, but it went really well. My plan has always been to learn one thing at a time and to gain experience before going further.

Tjena! Roligt med fler svenskar, även om undertecknad är i exil. Jag dök faktiskt i Östersund (Storsjön) för många herrans år sen (nä, såg inte Storsjöodjuret :D ) i 4-gradigt vatten. Japp, torrdräkt!

Mick_O:
Tjena! Roligt med fler svenskar, även om undertecknad är i exil. Jag dök faktiskt i Östersund (Storsjön) för många herrans år sen (nä, såg inte Storsjöodjuret :D ) i 4-gradigt vatten. Japp, torrdräkt!

Hej på dig! Jag körde rescuekursen nu i helgen. Låg i spat två timmar på lördagen och fem timmar i och ur på söndagen, och det var 8-9 grader. Lite svalt i torrdräkten men helt ok.

We have a lot of great diving so convenient to us over here :usa_2: but I envy your Red & Med diving.

Let me know if I can help around here... :profile:

:cowboy: don

Hi Peter and welcome to ScubaBoard, I too am Swedish, just happened to be born in the U.S. Looks like you have a trip to the PIs coming. You will be diving there I hope.
David

dlndavid:
Hi Peter and welcome to ScubaBoard, I too am Swedish, just happened to be born in the U.S. Looks like you have a trip to the PIs coming. You will be diving there I hope.
David

Hi, yes the trip to the Philippines is purely a dive trip. Two weeks in january, so it's a little bit to early to start longing for it now. I'll dive some here in Sweden though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom