Howdy Folks!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The water ... Why, It's not cold at all............
It's the Global warming and the ice melting and all that stuff you know.
Since we last saw you the water never really gets cold.
It's always comfortable :crafty:

Haven't seen you since CSSP when I was with my daughter and SIL. We did a semi-dive together, remember? :wink: I've been kinda MIA around here lately also, Kevin. My new position at work is taking a lot of time, but it is well worth it, as the stress level is low.

I miss all my Swampy buddies! I'm with Ken, we need to have a git-together soon.

Hey! Another voice from the past. I've been MIA for a while myself. I'll Ditto that get together, I've missed all you Swampers!

Hey Foo! Yea, I remember, that was the last time I made it out to CSSP. Drained my tanks out there so I could get the visual's done, and haven't used them since... Does air go bad after awhile? I dunno:D

And hello Dee, good to hear from ya. Getting ready to go back to CCV?

Well heck I guess I'll add my name to a voice from the past. Don't get to visit SB often anymore. Busy with going back to college and all. I haven't been diving since my last trip to Cozumel in the summer of 2006. Hopefully I'll find the time in the second half of the year.

Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom